Aputure LS 600c Pro - V-Mount (Pre Order)
*Contact us to find out more about pre ordering (estimated delivery TBC)
The Light Storm 600c Pro is Aputure’s first-ever full-color point-source light fixture, complete with Bowens Mount Compatibility, custom color-blending optics, intense output, weather resistance, and professional level connectivity.
Its immensely powerful RGBWW LED chipset is capable of 600W of total output, positioning the LS 600c Pro as one of the brightest full-color point-source light fixtures on the market and as having the highest wattage RBGWW chipset in any point-source LED for filmmaking. And with its Bowens Mount compatibility, the LS 600c Pro is uniquely positioned as one of the most adaptable fixtures on the market.
With the included LS 600 Series Hyper Reflector, the LS 600c Pro can output 4,150+ lux at 3 meters, and as a Bowens Mount fixture, when paired with the BM1215 Hyper Reflector*, it can even output 17,480+ lux at the same distance.
Using the same foundational RGBWW technology in other high-end Aputure fixtures, such as the Nova series, the LS 600c Pro can achieve stunning color reproduction with an SSI (D56) of 74 and even an SSI (Tungsten) of 85. It also features a wide CCT range of 2,300K to 10,000K, green-magenta adjustment, and the ability to reproduce >90% of Colors Within Rec.2020 Color Space.
For smooth hands-on control, the LS 600c Pro also features a brand-new UX, including easy access to different light modes, 10 user-programmable presets, and other advanced features, such as Max & Constant Output Modes, Frequency Selection, 4 Fan Modes, 4 Dimming Curves, and 15 Lighting FX. And like the Nova series, the LS 600 Pro features critical professional color controls (including XY, RGB, Source & Gel Presets, as well as advanced HSI with white-point adjustability), and the professional connectivity options (including LumenRadio CRMX, 16-bit DMX512, and Art-net & sACN via etherCON).
Lastly, matching the rest of the LS 600 Pro series fixtures, the 600c Pro utilizes unique V-Mount battery plates that feature both multi-voltage compatibility and active battery-charging functionality, so users can always be ready in fast-paced shooting environments. The control box can also accept 48V/15A DC power via 3-pin XLR, allowing it to be powered via external battery power stations or block batteries.
*LS 1200 Series Hyper Reflectors Not Included
• 4,150+ lux @ 3m with LS 600 Series Hyper Reflector
• 17,480+ lux @ 3m with BM1215 Hyper Reflector (Narrow)*
• 5,300+ lux @ 3m with BM 1230 Hyper Reflector (Medium)*
• 2,694+ lux @ 3m with BM1245 Hyper Reflector (Wide)*
• 600W Output Full Color Bowens Mount RGBWW Point Source LED
• 720W Maximum Power Draw
• CRI: 95, TLCI: 98, SSI (D56): 74, SSI (Tungsten): 85
• >90% of Colors Within Rec.2020 Color Space
• Fully Tunable CCT from 2,300K to 10,000K
• Fully-Tunable Green-Magenta Adjustment
• 0.1-100% Stepless Brightness Control
• Hue, Saturation & Intensity with CCT Control
• Industry-standard X,Y (CIE 1931), RGB, Light Source Presets, 300+ Gel Presets
• Multiple Control Methods: Sidus Link Bluetooth App Control, LumenRadio CRMX, Art-net & sACN via etherCON, 16-bit 5-Pin DMX512 In & Out
• 10 User-Programmable Presets
• 15 Built-in Lighting FX
• Weather-Resistant: Dust & Water Resistant
• 2 Output Modes: Max & Constant
• Frequency Selection to Reduce Flicker
• Multi-Voltage Battery Plates (V-Mount): Half Power (14.4V/15A, 26V/8.5A, 28.8V/7.5A)
• V-Mount Battery Charging
• Supports 48V/15A DC Input (3-pin XLR): Battery Power Stations & Block Batteries
• 360° Rotation, Curved Dual Disk-brake Yoke
• Utilizes Universal Bowens Mount Standard
• Dual Junior / BabyPin (16mm/28mm)
• Curved, Disk-Brake Yoke with 360° Rotation
• Lightning Clamp Quick Release Plate
• 7.5m Weatherproof Head Cable
• 6m Locking Neutrik powerCON TRUE1 TOP AC Power Cord
• 4 Dimming Curves: Linear, Exponential, Log, S-Curve
• 4-Fan Modes: Smart/Medium/High/Silent
• Included Rolling Case