Motorola XT420 PMR446 license free Radio
Motorola XT420 PMR446 license free 'Non Display' Two Way Radio with or without charger (Walkies)
- Robust metal casing for harsh environments
- Meets US Mil Standard 810 C, D, E, F and G
- IP55 dust and water resistant
- 8 channels, 219 codes
- Range up to 9km in line of sight, 13 floors or 16,250m2 in working environments*
- 16 pre-recorded channel names
- VOX/iVOX hands free
- Simple cloning
- Compatible with XTNi/XTNiD accessories
Robust outer layer, suitable for harsh environments
The Motorola XT420 with/without Charger is a perfect starter solution for businesses which are introducing license free PMR446 two-way radios to meet their communication needs and comes with one radio, a carry holster and a charger. This powerful radios has been designed to provide exceptional durability, enhanced features and clearer than ever audio, even in the harshest and noisiest environments.
Dust and water resistant
Not only does this radio meet Military Standard 810 C, D, E, F and G and have IP55 rating, but it has also undergone Motorola’s rigorous Accelerated Life Testing, which simulates up to 5 years of tough field use. Find out more about IP ratings.
8 channels and 219 codes
With 8 channels and 219 selectable privacy codes, and coverage which extends to up to 16,250 m2, 13 floors or 9km line of sight*, this is an excellent choice of walkie talkie for construction sites and industry settings. The channel announcement feature tells you what channel you are on when you change it, so there is no need to remove it from your belt to check, leaving your hands completely free to work. You can designate 16 pre-recorded channel names for your departments, such as customer service, security, maintenance, etc.
Practical storage and belt clip
The XT400 series radios come with a carry holster with swivel belt clip, which lets you rotate the radio to fit comfortably and move freely while picking up a tool or restocking a shelf. Antimicrobial coating helps prevent the growth of mould and germs on the surface of the radio.
*The range of a PMR446 radio varies a lot depending on where you use it. The maximum range given by manufacturers is based on ideal conditions, such as from hilltop to hilltop, but the range you actually get will be much less if you are in a built up area. Trees, walls, hills and even the weather can affect the range of your radio. if you require longer range two-way radios, please see our Licensed Two Way Radio section.
- PMR446 license free
- Exceptionally clear audio
- Range: 16 250 m2, 13 floors or 9km line of sight
- Robust water and dust resistant metal casing – meets US Miltitary 810 standards and IP55 rating
- Two programmable buttons allow quick and easy access to commonly used functions.
- Channel Announcement with Voice Alias
- VoX (with accessories)/iVOX (without accessories) hands free
- Antimicrobial Coating: prevents growth of mould and germs on radio surface.
- XT400 Series radios ship as standard with a carry holster
- Simplified Cloning
- Quickly copy settings from radio to radio (between XT400 Series radios or between XT400 and XTNi radios).
- Disable Channel
- Battery Save
- USB CPS Interface
- Radio Mic Gain
- Accessory Mic Gain
- Voice scrambling for extra privacy
- Time-Out Timer
- Compatible with XTNi Audio Accessories
- Up to 20 hours battery life
|Frequency||License-free: analogue PMR446|
|Use||For intensive use|
|Comes with case and accessories||Without case|
|ATEX certified||Without ATEX certification|
|Water resistant||Water resistant|
|IP Rating||IP55 rating|
|Military standard||Confirmed to military standard|
|Channels - Sub-channels - Codes||8 - 38 - 181|
|Range||Up to 9km|
|VOX/iVOX hands free||Without earpiece|
|Standby time / Talk time||20 - 9 hours|
|SOS button||Without SOS button|
|Vibrate function||Without vibrate function|
|Voice encryption function||With voice encryption|
|Scan function||With scan function|
|Room monitoring||Without room monitoring|
|Roger Beep||With roger beep|
|Size||116 x 58 x 40mm|
|Connector accessory||Motorola 2 pin|