Litepanels Gemini 1 x 1 RGB LED Soft Panel
Litepanels Gemini 1 x 1 RGB LED Soft Panel
- Variable Color: Tungsten to Daylight
- Hue, Saturation, Light Intensity Control
- Plus / Minus Green Control
- Firmware Update for Special Effects
- 6 Litepanels Presets, 6 User Presets
- Integrated DMX, Optional Wireless DMX
- Bluetooth and SmartLite App Control
- Built-In AC or Optional Battery Power
- CRI/TLCI: 97 Daylight, 94 Tungsten
Stability, rugged construction, flexibility, and control are hallmarks of the Litepanels Gemini 1 x 1 RGB LED Soft Panel with Pole-Operated yoke and UK Power Cord. The aluminum-constructed, 12.6 x 12.6 x 4.6" fixture has multiple lighting modes including CCT, Hue, Saturation, Gel Presets, as well as an effects mode. The CCT color temperature control has six factory presets in increments from 2700 to 10,000K. There are also six presets for user-defined color temperature and plus/minus green control. The HSI Color mode allows you to adjust the hue, saturation, and intensity, while Gel mode permits your choice from a library of filters favored by filmmakers, and an effects mode provides nine different effects to work with. The light has a CRI/TLCI rating of 97 for daylight balance and 94 for tungsten balance, indicating an accurate rendition of color. The Gemini is dimmable from 100 to 0.1% without flicker or color shift, and settings and features are displayed on the rear LCD screen.
All of these adjustments can be made locally on the unit or remotely via a console, thanks to the Gemini's built in DMX. There's even the option of wireless DMX or Bluetooth control via a separately purchased remote module. The Gemini is ready for worldwide use, thanks to its built in 100 to 240 VAC power supply but it can also run on batteries when power is unavailable.
The Gemini has a number of convenience features, such as the ability to stack and gang several lights together with an optional yoke and hardware. You can also daisy-chain multiple lights together in Master/Slave mode, allowing a single designated "Master" light to control the others. This version of the Gemini ships with a UK power cable and a pole-operated yoke that allows pan and tilt adjustments from below overhead mounted lights.
- Light Output
- Similar in design to the Gemini 2 x 1, the LED layout has been reconfigured with the Gemini 1 x 1, which allows it to create 60% of the output of the Gemini 2 x 1.
- Lighting Modes
- CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) mode allows for bi-color (daylight to tungsten) operation with the addition of plus and minus green adjustment
- HSI Color mode allows for full color control over hue, saturation, and intensity
- Gel mode allows for a variety of gels to be selected from the menu
- An Effects Mode includes TV simulation, hue burst, paparazzi, strobe, fire, squares, fireworks, emergency lights, pulse, and party lights.
- Flicker-free at any frame rate or shutter angle at any intensity level
- Smooth dimming from 100 to 0.1%, with no color shift
- Energy efficient - fixture draws only 200W nominal
- No heavy external ballast or restrike period
- Program user presets on Channel A, which records color and intensity. It also has factory presets on channel B with increments for 2700 to 10,000K plus six user-programmable presets
- Master/Slave mode - connect multiple lights together and control them all from a single master light
- Optional Bluetooth and wireless DMX modules allow the brightness, color, and cooling mode to be remote controlled
- Intuitive and ergonomic controls for dimming, color, and fixture set up
- Power and Output
- Using a single 14.4 VDC battery allows the fixture to function at 90% brightness, Using two batteries or the included power supply allows the light to function at 100% output.
- Power Options
- AC/DC power with DC battery power via 3-pin XLR
- Fan and Cooling
- The fan is extremely quiet, and it is on by default. However, you can disable the fan in the menu. Please note that disabling the fan cuts the fixture's output to 50% maximum. Fan modes accessible through the menu system allow you to adjust when the fan will start, which allows for the light to operate for a limited time without the fan.
- Durability and Design Features
- Aluminum core construction to provide maximum durability with a fan assembly provides cooling.
- Yoke with Junior pin for easy mounting and positioning
- LCD screen displays vital settings and status
- Barndoor/honeycomb accessory rails
In the BoxLitepanels Gemini 1 x 1 Bi-Color LED Soft Panel (Pole-Operated Yoke, UK Power Cord)
*Additional Gemini 1x1 accessories available to purchase as well as a tailored Porta Brace bag/
Litepanels Gemini 1x1 Specs
|Power Input Connector||4-Pin XLR|
|DMX Connector||5-Pin XLR, RJ45|
|Fixture Mount||1-1/8" Stud|
|Remote Control Type||DMX, Wi-Fi|
|AC Input Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|DC Input Power||13 to 28 VDC|
|Power Source||AC Adapter, External Battery|
|Max Power Consumption||200 W|
|Power Supply Power Connector||IEC Input / 4-Pin XLR Output|