OConnor Camera Assistant Bag
OConnor C1264-0001 Overview
The OConnor Camera Assistant Bag is designed to securely hold your fluid head and other gear and to be comfortably worn around the back or shoulder or carried by hand. It's a fully waterproof bag featuring quality stitching and zippers and suitable for all weather conditions and all locations. A rigid hard shell inside the bag provides ideal protection for lenses and other sensitive gear. Double-skin, seamless linings provide waterproof protection, as does a soft dustproof and waterproof lid that functions as a protective membrane under the top cover. This lid secures to the inner lining of the bag and can be hidden away in a designated pocket when not needed.
Seven adjustable heavy-duty dividers allow you to shape the interior to hold heads, lenses, accessories, tools, and even cameras, as suits your needs. The handles and shoulder strap are made of genuine leather; the shoulder strap can be secured in different positions by making use of the multiple D-rings all around the bag. The outer material, although flexible, is also tough and water-resistant and is easily wipeable. There are durable clear-mesh pockets on the top cover and on the inside of the front pocket, allowing you to see inside without opening them. There is also a slate pocket and business card holder with a cover on top. In width, the bag measures 22".
The dividers have hook-and-loop fasteners on both sides; some are designed to tie down your fluid head while others offer elastic loops for inserting accessories such as dovetail plates and pan bars. One of the dividers is actually a full tool pouch with pen/tool holders and pockets for lens tissues and other accessories. This pouch can also be removed and used as a belt pouch. The bag has grippers on the base so you can set it down on any terrain without damaging it.
- Key Features
- Fully waterproof
- Designed to securely hold fluid heads, lenses, accessories, tools, and even cameras
- Rigid hard shell
- Double-skin, seamless linings
- Dustproof and waterproof lid under the top cover
- Seven dividers, two of them featuring a right-angle shape and one a full tool pouch that can be kept inside the bag or worn around a belt; some have elastic loops for securing dovetail plates, pan bars, and other accessories
- Leather handles and shoulder strap
- D-rings all around for securing the shoulder strap in different positions, allowing you to wear the bag around the back or on your shoulder
- Multiple clear mesh pockets
- Slate pocket on top for easy access to documents/credentials
- Large, round zipper pulls allow for easy access to the zippers; this is especially useful in cold weather or when your hands are wet
- Three pockets around the outside of the bag, all with waterproof zippers
- Two expandable bottle holders with holes on the bottom to drain water
- Grippers on the base of the bag