Sigma 18-35mm T2 High Speed Zoom Cine Lens - Feet Scale
The Sigma 18-35mm T2 Cine High-Speed Zoom Lens with focus scales marked in feet provides an image circle that covers Super 35mm-sized sensors. It features a maximum T-stop of 2, and the aperture does not ramp over the zoom range. It shares common lens gear positions with the other lens in the Sigma High-Speed Zoom lineup, which makes for rapid lens changes.
The 9-bladed iris provides round out-of-focus highlights for a natural-looking bokeh. The lens barrel features 180° of rotation from close focus to infinity, the zoom barrel rotates 160°, and the clickless iris ring features 60° of rotation. All three lens control rings are geared with cine-standard 0.8 Mod gears, and the focus scale is marked in feet. The front of the lens is 95mm in diameter with a removable 1/4"-20 support foot that helps support the lens with the aid of a 1/4"-20 rod-mounted lens support (not included).
- Color Balance
- All the lenses in the lineup are designed to comply with SIGMA's CCI standard simplifying when intercutting between lenses.
- Dustproof and Splashproof Design
- Sharing the same dustproof and splashproof construction as the SIGMA 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM｜Sports, each ring and mount is sealed to prevent water and dust from entering.
- All-Metal Body Construction
- The lens body is made completely of metal to stand up to the rigors of the production day.
- Lens Markings
- The main lens markings are in luminous paint for easy visibility in low light situations. The intermediate markings are laser-engraved for durability. The focus and zoom markings are readable from either side of the lens.
- Lens Front
- The lens features a 95mm front diameter for compatibility with a wide variety of matte boxes and incorporates an 82mm front filter thread.
- Lens Gears
- All three lens gears are standard 0.8 Mod and feature a damper that eliminates metallic sounds when you reach the end of the lens travel.
- Support Foot
- The lens includes a removable support foot.
|Focal Length||18 to 35mm|
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Image Circle||28.4 mm|
|Minimum Focus Distance from Image Plane||11" / 27.94 cm|
|Gear MOD & Pitch||Focus: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch
Iris: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch
Zoom: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch
|Front Diameter||95 mm|
|Filter Thread||82 mm|
|Tripod Mounting Thread||1/4"-20|
|Length||5.1" / 12.95 cm|
|Weight||3.2 lb / 1.5 kg|
|Package Weight||4.3 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.9 x 6.9 x 6.7"|