Sigma 50-100mm T2 High Speed Zoom Cine Lens - Feet Scale
The 9-bladed iris provides round out of focus highlights for a natural-looking bokeh. The lens barrel features 180° of rotation from close focus to infinity, and the zoom barrel rotates 160°, and the clickless iris ring features 60° of rotation. All three lens control rings are geared with cine-standard 0.8 Mod gears and the focus scale is marked in feet. The front of the lens is 95mm in diameter with a removable 1/4"-20 support foot that helps support the lens with the aid of a 1/4"-20 rod-mounted lens support (not included).
- Color Balance
- All the lenses in the lineup are designed to comply with SIGMA's CCI standard simplifying when intercutting between lenses.
- Dust-Proof and Splash-Proof Design
- Sharing the same dust-proof and splash-proof construction as the SIGMA 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM｜Sports, each ring and mount is sealed to prevent water and dust from entering.
- All Metal Body Construction
- The lens body is made completely of metal to stand up to the rigors of the production day.
- Lens Markings
- The main lens markings are in luminous paint for easy visibility in low light situations. The intermediate markings are laser-engraved for durability. The focus and zoom markings are readable from either side of the lens.
- Lens Front
- The lens features a 95mm front diameter for compatibility with a wide variety of matte boxes and incorporates an 82mm front filter thread.
- Lens Gears
- All three lens gears are standard 0.8 MOD and feature a damper that eliminates metallic sounds when you reach the end of the lens travel.
The High Speed Zoom Line offers a constant aperture of T2 throughout the zoom range, and their outstanding optical performance makes them fully ready for high-resolution shooting in 6K-8K. While offering the highest image quality in their class, these zoom lenses are compact and offer amazing value.
|Focal Length||50 to 100mm|
|Lens Mount||Canon EF Arri PL Sony E|
|Image Circle||28.4 mm|
|Horizontal Angle of View||Super35: 27.6 - 14.0°
APS-C (1.5x): 26.7 - 13.5°
|Minimum Focus Distance from Image Plane||3.17' / 96.5 cm|
|Gear MOD & Pitch||Focus: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch
Iris: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch
Zoom: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch
|Front Diameter||95 mm|
|Filter Thread||82 mm|
|Tripod Mounting Thread||1/4"-20|
|Length||6.90" / 175.2 mm|
|Weight||4.1 lb / 1885.0 g|
|Package Weight||5.3 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||11.7 x 6.8 x 6.7"|