Teradek RT Single-Axis Wireless Lens Control Kit
Teradek RT Single-Axis Wireless Lens Control Kit including Hand Unit, Receiver and Accessories (p/n TRT-15-0045). The Single-Axis Lens Control Kit contains everything you need to get started with wireless lens control. It includes a single-axis CTRL.1 hand unit for precision focus pulling, a 2-channel Latitude MDR-M receiver, and a MK3.1 motor with additional accessories.
The CTRL.1 is a single-axis handheld controller for precision wireless lens control. Part of the Teradek RT ecosystem, CTRL.1 allows for either focus, iris or zoom control, is compatible with all Teradek RT motors & receiver and will work simultaneously with other RT Units controlling the other axes on the same lens. CTRL.1 introduces low-latency information overlays showing lens data on SmallHD monitors. Lens mapping and overlaying is an upgrade that can be added on at any time for an additional price. Available in metric and imperial units.
The Latitude M is a 2-axis receiver for focus, iris and/or zoom with an operation...
- Latitude MDR-M Receiver
- MK3.1 Brushless Lens Motor
- CTRL.1 Wireless Lens Controller
- 5 x Extra White Marking Disks
- LP-E6 Battery with Charger
- 19/15mm Rod Clamp with 1/4"-20 Mount
- Motor, Controller, USB, and D-Tap Cables
- Hard-Shell Case with Custom Foam
- Controller Neck Strap Included
- Complete Teradek RT precision lens control kit
- Wireless control focus, iris or zoom with up to 5,000 ft. of range
- Supports lens mapping for precision focus pulling.