Vaxis Storm 2000 Wireless Kit (V-Mount)
With the Storm 2000 HDMI/SDI WHDI Wireless Transmission System from Vaxis you can transmit visually lossless, uncompressed video signals to the Vaxis Storm receiver with zero latency. The seven included 5 GHz antennas, two on the transmitter and five on the receiver, transmit and receive a powerful line-of-sight signal up to 2000'.
The transmitter features one HDMI input, one SDI input, and one SDI loop-through output. The receiver features two SDI outputs and one HDMI output, and together they support up to 1080p60 video transmissions. The transmitter also supports cross conversion from HDMI input to SDI loop output as well as time code and metadata. The transmitter supports multicast, allowing it to transmit a single video signal to multiple receivers, including other Vaxis models such as the Storm 058, 800, 1000S, and 5000.
Each unit can be powered using its 2-pin LEMO-type connector with a separately available cable and AC or DC source. The receiver can also be powered using a separately available V-mount or Gold mount battery plate. The Storm 2000 system operates on the free 5.1 to 5.9 GHz wireless frequency range, and each unit features a bright LED display showing connection status and channel information. Two D-Tap to 2-pin LEMO power cables and a standard BNC cable are included, so you can plug in right out of the box. Each unit can be secured to a camera or other SDI/HDMI video source via a built-in 1/4"-20 mounting thread. An articulating extension arm is also included for mounting as well as a hard-shell case to store the entire kit.
- Transmitter and receiver set transmits up to 1080p wireless video up to 2000' line of sight
- Transmitter features one SDI and one HDMI input, and one SDI loop output; receiver features two SDI outputs and one HDMI output
- Units are powered by separately available external sources via their 2-pin LEMO-type ports
- Multicast support to transmit video from one transmitter to multiple receivers
- HDMI/SDI cross-conversion support on transmitter
- Timecode and metadata support
- Bright LCD screen on each unit for settings, status, and to scan for open frequencies on 5.1 to 5.9 GHz range
- Each unit mounts on rig using 1/4"-20 thread
- Compatible with Storm 058, 800, 1000S, and 5000
- Durable metal housing