VELVET Light 1 Bi-Color Rainproof LED Panel
- Variable Color: 2700-6500K
- Beam Angle: 100 Degrees
- Illuminated Surface: 14.5 x 12"
- Optional AC Adapter or Batteries
- DMX RDM Remote Control
- High CRI/TLCI Rating: 95
- Rainproof, Dustproof Aluminum Body
The Velvet Light 1 Rainproof LED Panel from VELVETlight is a light source with an expansive 2700 to 6500K variable color range and a high CRI/TLCI rating of 95, indicating an accurate rendering of color. Light intensity is also variable from 0-100% with flicker-free performance at over 3000 frames per second. You can make these adjustments locally on the fixture or remotely with a console via onboard DMX. The sturdy aluminum fixture has a compact form factor with an illuminated surface measuring 14.5 x 12" and has negligible generated heat, making it a wise choice for placement in tight spaces or for use close up to the talent without causing discomfort. The light's 100-degree beam angle provides ample coverage and can be tightened to 40 degrees with an optional grid to control spill light or for selective lighting. Fan-free passive cooling means that the fixture is seen but not heard, a valuable feature in sound-sensitive locations. A special feature of the Velvet Light 1 is its IP54 weatherproof rating making it ideal for shooting outdoors in rainy or inclement conditions.
The Velvet Light 1 ships without a power supply. Separate purchase of an AC power supply or a V-mount or Gold mount battery plate is required for use.
- Robust, Portable, Ready Rig
- Slim, compact, and easily hidden in tight locations or on low ceiling sets, the panel is quick to rig up or handhold. It features a quickly removable yoke with a 5/8" baby receiver combined with a 1 1/8" Junior pin and sliding 1/4"-20 threads for rigging located on panel sides.
- Lighting Made Easy
- With the Velvet Light 1, there is no need to use correction gels or replace diffusers to vary color temperature and light intensity. The soft beam produces open shadows and is easy on the talent's eyes.
- Extended Color Range
- The light goes beyond the 3200-5600K of most bi-color lights and offers a wide 2700-6500K color range.
- Sturdy Construction and IP54 Rainproof
- Constructed from shock-resistant aluminum, the panel is also rainproof for use in inclement weather.
VELVET light Light 1 Specs
|Power Input Connector
|Combination 1-1/8" Stud and 5/8" Receiver
|Remote Control Type
|AC Input Power
|90 to 264 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz
|DC Input Power
|12 to 35 VDC
|AC Adapter, External Battery
|Max Power Consumption
|CE, as per Manufacturer
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|19.0 x 16.0 x 8.5"