Lee Filter Roll 202 Half C.T. Blue
- 3200K Color Temperature to 4300K
- -78 Mired Shift
- Can Cool a Scene
- 0.27 Density for 3200K Tungsten
- 53.2% Light Transmission for 3200K
- 0.26 Density for 6774K Source C
- 54.9% Light Transmission for 6774K
- Heat Resistant to 356°F
- Polyester Construction
The 202 Half Color Temperature Blue Filter from LEE Filters is uniform in color and has a mired shift value of -78. It can be applied over a light fixture to purposely create a cool cast over a scene. This filter is constructed from polyester that is heat resistant to 356°F.
The filter is useful for converting tungsten light sources with a color temperature of 3200K to 4300K. Under 3200K tungsten light, the 202 Half Color Temperature Blue Filter exhibits a 0.27 density and transmits light at 53.2%. Under 6774K Source C light, it exhibits a 0.26 density and transmits light at 54.9%.
- Roll 762 x 122 cm, Normal
- Lee colour number: 202
- Colour: Half C.T. Blue