Lee Filter Roll 205 HCT Orange
- 6500K Color Temperature to 3800K
- +109 Mired Shift
- Can Add Warmth to a Scene
- 0.13 Density for 3200K Tungsten
- 74.5% Light Transmission for 3200K
- 0.15 Density for 6774K Source C
- 70.8% Light Transmission for 6774K
- Heat Resistant to 356°F
- Polyester Construction
The 205 Half Color Temperature Orange Filter from LEE Filters is uniform in color and has a mired shift value of +109. It can be applied over a light fixture to purposely create a warm cast over your scene. This filter is constructed from polyester that is heat resistant to 356°F.
This filter is useful for converting light sources with a color temperature of 6500K to 3800K. Under 3200K tungsten light, the 205 Half Color Temperature Orange Filter exhibits a 0.13 density and transmits light at 74.5%. Under 6774K Source C light, it exhibits a 0.15 density and transmits light at 70.8%.
- Size: 762 x 122 cm, normal
- Lee color number: 205: Half CT Orange