Vaxis Storm 1000S Wireless Kit (V-Mount)
Sporting both 3G-SDI and HDMI connections, the Storm 1000S Wireless Kit from Vaxis enables transmitting visually lossless video signals to the Vaxis receiver with less than 1 ms latency. The transmitter sends a powerful line-of-sight signal up to 1148' and offers 20 channels through the 20 and 40 MHz bands, allowing you to find a clean channel to use. This also allows you to work with multiple pairs of Vaxis Storm transmitters and receivers without interfering with each other's signals.
The transmitter features one 3G-SDI input, one 3G-SDI loop output, and one HDMI input while the receiver has two 3G-SDI and one HDMI outputs. The system supports 0' mode, which allows instantaneous playback with an ALEXA Mini. The transmitter supports multicasting to multiple receivers, and in addition, the Storm 1000S is compatible with Storm 058, 800, 2000, and 5000 systems. Each unit features a bright, clear LCD display and they have a cooling fan that vents to the side to avoid overheating your camera or monitor. They can be powered using the integrated 2-pin LEMO connector, and each unit has a USB micro power input port as well. In addition the receiver features an integrated V-mount plate for power input.
- Both units feature internal antennas
- Transmitter and receiver kit transmits 1080p wireless video up to 1148' line-of-sight with less than 1 ms latency
- Transmitter features one SDI and one HDMI input, and one SDI loop output; receiver features two SDI outputs and one HDMI output
- Units are powered by separately available external sources via their 2-pin LEMO-type ports
- Multicast support to transmit video from one transmitter to multiple receivers
- HDMI/SDI cross-conversion support on transmitter
- Timecode and metadata support
- Bright LCD screen on each unit for settings, status, and to scan for open frequencies on 5.1 to 5.9 GHz range
- Bright LCD info screen displays settings, status, and allows for scanning from 5.1 to 5.9 GHz
- Each unit mounts on rig using 1/4"-20 thread
- Compatible with Storm 058, 800, 2000, and 5000
- Optional V-mount plate on transmitter
- Durable metal housing